Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Site
(defined below). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service (defined below), you agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these
terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately
terminate your use of the services.
Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions before booking a service
- That the Cost of pick up and delivering the vehicle is borne by you, if the distance between
your place and the service station is exceeding 2 Kms.
- That the charges towards maintenance services specified in the bill are paid by you.
- That up to half a liter of fuel is utilized for cleaning the engine. That some amount of fuel is
utilized in the process of pick up and delivering the Vehicle from service station to your place.
- Estimated Cost mentioned in the bill may vary.
- That in the event of any major damages caused to the vehicle while in our custody we shall
be held responsible for the same and the same shall be rectified, if informed within 24hours of delivering the same to you.
- That in the event of theft of Your Vehicle while in the custody of service station, we shall
provide You all sort of assistance in obtaining such compensation, as our unit is insured, and
all such compensations are subject to insurance company terms and conditions and subject to IRDA policies.
- That in the event of malfunctioning of a part/spare under the warranty period, which is
replaced or added to the vehicle as a part of maintenance work, the said part will be
replaced or repaired at free of cost. But minimal labour charge for such replacement is
- That the said part/spare under the warranty period, if physically damaged, when it is in the
custody of vehicle owner will not be liable for warranty.
- That in case, if the estimated cost of repairs for your vehicle exceeds Rs 5,000/-(Rupees
Eight Thousand) you have to make an advance payment of 50% of estimated cost
- Warranty period of 30 days is valid if & only if, the vehicle is not tampered/serviced/repaired/handled by any other service station(s)/mechanic(s)/individual(s) other than authorized persons of Namma Mechanik.
Terms of Service
Welcome to the website of nammamechanik(A unit of n Wheels Servetech Pvt Ltd). This Site
has been created to provide information about our product, that is Namma mechanik whether
accessible to you via web, mobile app or other platform (our services, together with the Site, are
the "Services") by visitors and users of the Services ("you" and/or "your").
For all purposes relating to the use of services from Namma mechanik, and the scope of
policies relating to Namma mechanik, we will refer to ourselves as Namma mechanik.
particular information which identifies you personally and other information that is collected from
visitors and users of the Services.
information. By using any of our Services, you confirm that you have read, understood and
Services. If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org